Free advertising
Free Advertising

12/28/07

My Bowl Rankings

a lot of u guys might disagree, but these rankings are somewhat based on the Strength of Schedule. please comment. I am keeping my system secret:

1 Missouri
2 Georgia
3 Virginia Tech
4 Ohio State
5 LSU
6 Kansas
7 Oklahoma
8 Arizona St.
9 Hawaii
10 Illinois
11 Clemson
12 West Virginia
13 Florida
14 Boston College
15 Texas
16 USC

Kind of unrelated, but here is a cool link so you can use a bracket to see who will win the BCS championship:
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/bowls07/bracket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello,

The PunchBook 2008 NFL Mock Draft Database has now kicked off. I came
across your mock draft and thought you did a fantastic job with it. I've
added it to the 2008 NFL Mock Draft others page on my site.

If you would like to be added to the preferred section and receive
increased traffic to your site please link back to the PunchBook 2008 NFL
Mock Draft Data Base and email me to let me know where I can find the
link.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you!

Nate
support@PunchBook.com
http://www.punchbook.com/2008-nfl-mock-drafts/

Anonymous said...

I know the bowls have come and gone but i give you credit. I had something similiar to you as i had Georgia #1 and VaTech #2 in my final standings before the bowls got played.

Andis Kaulins said...

I do not know what strength of schedule your "secret system" used but it appears to this observer to have been off the mark (prior to the bowls) and to be far off the mark after the bowls. See Final Rankings. Obviously, if you rank teams by strength of schedule, then you have to have some kind of an objective schedule ranking system which can be checked by anyone for validity. Both Georgia and Virginia Tech, for example, had fine teams, no doubt about it, but their performance on the field, frankly, does not warrant the type of high ranking you have given them.